- Imaging Center
Lone Peak Imaging Center
Same-Day Appointments & Faster, High-Quality Results
Lone Peak Imaging Center is located on the north side of the satellite emergency center campus to quickly deliver high-quality imaging services like X-rays and MRIs to patients when needed. It is just one of six conveniently located, state-of-the-art MountainStar Utah Imaging Centers along the Wasatch Front.
Of course, we’re available 24-hours a day for patients receiving emergency care. To provide the best services possible, Lone Peak Imaging is also open extended hours, Monday through Friday, for patients whose personal physician orders a diagnostic image. Some of the advanced imaging services we offer include:
- Screening mammography
- Bone density screening
- 64-slice computed tomography (CT) scan for all routine and specialized imaging
- General and advanced magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- 3/4D Ultrasound
- Digital X-rays
- General and routine X-ray procedures
Imaging Results in Minutes
The advanced imaging technologies at Lone Peak Imaging Center are fully digital. Thismeans that your physician can access diagnostic images and view your test results from anywhere via Internet access – within minutes of your imaging procedure! The ability to quickly evaluate your test results helps your healthcare providers to start treating your medical concerns accurately and efficiently.
Lone Peak Outpatient Imaging Services - Same-Day Appointments Available
- We provide outpatient imaging services such as MRI, CT, ultrasound and X-ray
- MRI and ultrasound services are available 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
- When your physician orders an X-ray, you can come in any time between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Fast turnaround time; your doctor can easily and quickly access your diagnostic images